Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crossfit Sugarland Early Morning WOD


Today I went to Crossfit Sugarland to do an early morning workout. Luckily, for me I was a little sleepy this morning and didn’t fully digest the workout on the board. Had I registered that there would be 75 Burpees and 75 box jumps, I might have thought I was having a nightmare. :
Warm Up 3 rounds
PVC Pass throughs 10
PVC Good Mornings 10
PVC Overhead Squats 10
Samson Stretch 15 sec hold
Pull Ups 10
Parallette Dips 10
Sit ups 10
Jump Rope Practice DU’s (I got one on the final round, I was very surprised and Happy Excited!)

Workout
21-18-15-12-9
Burpees (chest to ground with jump and clap)
Box Jumps 24 ”
Ring Push Ups
Time 15:37
Warm Down
1 mile run7:14

Great Workout from Grace!

Yesterday was a semi rest day. I did two rope climbs and Dead Hang Pull ups9-7-7-6-5

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hey - nice workout!
I like the blog. Stop by mine...