Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thursday Workout


Discovered this park near me that has a cool outdoor parent/kid fitness park. It is set up like an obstacle course of sorts. There are dip stations, monkey bars, climbing towers, chin up stations, decline sit up station and a climbing rope which makes it rule! A dad of one of my son’s classmates, told me about it.So yesterday morning, I checked it out.

I was going to do the Crossfit WOD of 2 Muscle Ups, 4 Handstand Push ups and 8 KB swings, as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes. I totally scaled as I do not have a muscle up nor a handstand push up. So I subbed 6 pull ups/6 dips, and Pike Push ups with feet on a bench. I had a 1 pd KB in the car, so I used that, I wish I would have brought my 1.5 pd.

Anyway I warmed up with some joint mobility, 1 rope climb and 400 m run. As for the WOD, 11 rounds in 20 minutes. And I finished with a rope climb

No comments: